Are you a little bit intimidated by the studio environment and lighting?
Learn to correctly operate studio lighting equipment, light control, modifiers, and etiquette on photography/film sets.
This class will last approximately 2-3 hours, and will be LIMITED to 5 participants per class.
- Operating studio strobes and professional continuous lighting gear
- Operation of modifiers and light control
- Operation of Various Stands, including light stands, c-stands, boom arm, sandbags
- Lighting, set etiquette and proper staging of gear and equipment
- Core lighting definitions and applications
- Essential suggestions for your camera bag
Every 3rd Saturday of the month – 11AM to 1PM
Sign up via our Meetup page Love of Light