Are you a little bit intimidated by the studio environment and lighting?
Learn to correctly operate studio lighting equipment, light control, modifiers, and etiquette on photography/film sets.
This class will last approximately 2-3 hours, and will be LIMITED to 5 participants per class.
– Operating studio strobes and professional continuous lighting gear
– Operation of modifiers and light control
– Operation of Various Stands, including light stands, c-stands, boom arm, sandbags
– Lighting, set etiquette and proper staging of gear and equipment
– Core lighting definitions and applications
– Essential suggestions for your camera bag
Every 3rd Saturday of the month – 11AM to 1PM
Sign up via our Meetup page Love of Light